Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Parmesan Baked Tilapia


I'm not usually a fish person, but I'm trying to become one... so I'm starting with cod/tilapia and will hopefully some day be able to work my way up to the ever-so-healthy salmon/tuna (but with my nose and taste buds, we'll see). This meal was actually surprisingly good... I may be making another fish meal in the near future (that's really saying something about how delicious this was)!

So easy and simple to make, and not very many calories/points at all (which is why I paired them with veggies and multiple helpings of my Rainbow Cupcakes). 

Enjoy!

PARMESAN BAKED TILAPIA

Servings: 2-4

Nutritional Information:
WW Points Plus: 3+ per fillet


Ingredients:
  • Tilapia filets (about 1/person)
  • 2 TBSP melted butter/margarine
  • 3 TBSP Parmesan cheese (or 1 TBSP/person)
  • Optional: garlic powder
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375° F. 
  2. Heat butter in the microwave until melted.
  3. In a nonstick pan, cover tilapia with a few spoonfuls of melted margarine.
  4. Sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese (and garlic powder).
  5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes apart.
  6. Top with a bit more Parmesan cheese and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment