Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cheese Omelet & PB Toast



Simple recipe and meal, I know. But I just couldn't resist... you see, yesterday morning I set out to try and make Eggs Benedict... you know, in honor of the Pope's resignation. But then I realized I didn't actually know how to make them, so I made a cheese omelette instead (much easier). Of course, seeing as breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, I also paired it with some PB toast and Greek yogurt. Just another idea if you find yourself in a rut I suppose... Enjoy!

CHEESE OMELETTE & PB TOAST

Servings: 1

Nutritional Information:
WW Points Plus: 6+

Ingredients: (in case you were overly curious as to what I used)
  • 1 large EB egg
  • 3 TBSP Egg substitute
  • 1/3 c WW Mexican blend cheese
  • 1 slice Healthy Life white bread
  • 1/2 tbsp JIF Peanut Butter 
Directions: I highly doubt these are necessary...

No comments:

Post a Comment