Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chicken Pot Pie Muffins



Alright, I'm gonna be honest with y'all and say that these things were not nearly as delicious as the Cheesy Chicken Pastries I made last week. That being said, these things were pretty good (and surprisingly turned out better than I thought they would). You see, I tried using a specific recipe I found online, to which I discovered I was no Betty Crocker. In the end, I ended up throwing out that recipe and just decided it was time I got creative in the kitchen. This treat was the result. And boy was it a treat (once again served with my Berry Chicken Salad). And at only 2+ WW points per muffin who could go wrong? Enjoy!

CHICKEN POT PIE MUFFINS

Servings: 6-8

Nutritional Information:
WW Points Plus: Only 2+/muffin!


Ingredients:
  • 2/3 c All-Purpose Baking Mix (or Bisquick)
  • 1/3 c Milk
  • 2 T egg substitute
  • 1/2 c WW Mexican Blend Cheese
  • 1/2 c mixed vegetables
  • 4 oz pulled chicken
Directions:
  1. Combine all purpose baking mix, milk, and egg substitute in a bowl.
  2. Spoon a small amount into each baking tin.
  3. Layer chicken, cheese, and veggies in each tin and cover with remaining mixture.
  4. Bake at 375° F for about 20-25 minutes (or until golden brown).
  5. Enjoy!
Note: Baking cups were used in the picture to the right... should I repeat this recipe in the future, I would have simply sprayed the pan with Pam and poured mixture directly into the tins.

 (button on right side of page)

No comments:

Post a Comment